Dreamforce ’21 Highlights
1. Salesforce Native Backup and Restore
Salesforce announced Backup and Restore, a new data recovery service native to Salesforce Platform. Built with ease of use in mind, Backup and Restore automatically creates backup copies of business data, empowering any organization to restore data and recover, in just a few clicks, from even worst-case scenarios.
Please find more details about Salesforce Native Backup and Restore here!
2. Workflow Rules and Process Builder Retirement
With recent advancement in Salesforce Flow capabilities and Flows gaining lot of adoptions there has been a lot of speculation about future of Workflow Rules & Process builders. Dreamforce ’21 provided a glimpse of their planned retirement. Salesforce will providing migration tool to help customers migrate existing Workflow Rules and Process Builders into Flows. Here is the retirement roadmap:
- Spring ‘22 – Workflow Rules to Flows migration tool availability
- Summer ‘22 – Process Builder to Flows migration tool availability
- Winter ‘23 – Customers will not be able to create any new Process Builders or Workflow Rules
3. Salesforce +
Dreamforce ’21 was streamed live on Salesforce + the newly launched Streaming Service. Salesforce+ includes live experiences, original series, podcasts, and original programming from Salesforce Studios.
The current lineup features:
- Leading through change – a weekly program focusing on how business leaders were dealing with the global pandemic
- Connections – showcases some of the most innovative marketers from leading companies
- The Inflection Point – features CEOs from leading brands sharing how their personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership
- Boss Talks – a career advice series hosted by Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer Ebony Beckwith and designed to inspire professional growth
- Simply Put – a short-form video series hosted by Emmanuel Acho that makes complex business problems easy to understand, focusing on topics like how to build an ecommerce business and how to grow digital sales
Please find more details about Salesforce + here!
4. Salesforce Shape Library for Lucidchart
Lucidchart is a diagramming application. Lucidchart release of a Salesforce Shape Library will help design and visualize Salesforce architecture faster & easier.
First Release Offers:
- Salesforce Shape Library – Salesforce product logos and commonly used icons to help standardize and streamline Salesforce architecture diagrams
- Salesforce Templates – Business Capability Map, Single Org Architecture, Center of Excellence Operating Model
Please find details about Salesforce Shape Library for Lucidchart here!
5. Trailhead for Slack
Trailhead for Slack will enable Trailblazers to Trailhead right from with in Slack. With Trailhead for Slack companies can drive enablement, onboarding, and reskilling in new channels for on-the-job learning from anywhere. With a simple Slack slash command, employees can discover and share relevant Salesforce Trailhead content, accelerate their learning with reminders and recommendations powered by Einstein, and track progress.
Please find details about Trailhead for Slack here!
Want to share your Dreamforce ’21 Highlights, please let us know in comments!
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam Guide
- Celonis Solution Professional Certification Exam Guide
- Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant Certification Exam Guide
- Salesforce Trailhead Certification Verification and Maintenance Guide