Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect Exam Guide.
About the exam:
Other useful resources:
- B2B Solution Architect Training in Partner Learning Camp. (Available only to Salesforce partners. Complete the course before Nov 30, 2021 to be eligible for $400 B2B Solution Architect Certification Voucher)
- Not a Partner? You can access PLC content through the official B2B Solution Architect Trailhead Help article.
Important Topics for the Exam:
- B2B Solution Architect exam covers multiple products/features such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud (CPQ, Billing), Field Service, Knowledge, B2B Commerce, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud Experience Cloud, Tableau CRM, Partner Relationship Management & MuleSoft.
- Key stakeholder and deliverables of discovery sessions.
- Recommend no code vs low code solutions for a give Multi-Cloud Use Case.
- Recommend source of truth for Product & Pricing information is a given Multi-Cloud Use Case.
- Journey Mapping.
- Product and Price Syncing.
- Cart to Quote.
- Cart to Cash.
- Cart to Agreement.
- Field Service Lifecycle.
- Field Service Preventive Maintenance.
- Multi-Cloud Product and Pricing Management.
- Multi-Cloud Enterprise Content Management.
- Multi-Cloud B2B Sales Forecasting.
- Recommend Integration Patterns to be used for a given Multi-Cloud Use Case.
- Recommend appropriate Integration APIs to be used for a given Use Case.
- Benefits of API led Integration.
- MuleSoft Accelerators for Commerce Cloud.
- Recommended sequence of implementation of different products in a Multi-Cloud Use Case.
- Einstein Bots.
- Einstein Next Best Action.
- Given a Multi-Cloud Use Case recommend appropriate Experience Cloud license.