Detailed Steps on How to Register for Salesforce Certification Exam in Webassessor.
Salesforce Certification Exam Registration Step 1
Open the Salesforce Webassessor Login URL. If you don’t have an existing Webassessor Account you can create one using Create a new Webassessor login now link. We would recommend using the same email used in Trailhead for new Webassesor Account creation.
Salesforce Certification Exam Registration Step 2
5. Once you have created the account, login to the Webassessor and from the main menu click on Register for An Exam. Select the exam, the type of exam you want (i.e. online/onsite proctored), and click on Register.
Salesforce Certification Exam Registration Step 4
After clicking on Register, you are prompted to choose the exam date and time from the available slots.
Salesforce Certification Exam Registration Step 5
After choosing examination date/time, you will be redirected to Check Out page to make the payment or enter the voucher code (if you have one). After successful checkout. A Confirmation email will be sent the registered email with all the details regarding exam.
Salesforce Certification Exam Retake Policy
Salesforce updates all certification exams 3x per year in accordance with Salesforce release cycles (Winter, Spring, Summer). Within each release cycle, you have 3 chances to take the same certification exam (i.e., Salesforce Certified Administrator).
- If you fail your first exam attempt within a release cycle, you must wait 24 hours before registering for a second attempt.
- If you fail your second attempt within a release cycle, you must wait 14 days before registering for a third attempt.
- If you fail your third attempt within a release cycle, you must wait until the next release cycle begins before registering for the exam again.
- Attempts will reset with the beginning of the next release cycle.
Salesforce Certification Exam Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
You may reschedule or cancel your Salesforce Certification exam registration without incurring an additional fee with a minimum of 24 hours for online and 72 hours for Testing Center (Onsite) advance notice of the scheduled exam start time. If you reschedule If you reschedule or cancel with in 24 hours for online and within 72 hours hours for onsite of your scheduled exam start time, you will be charged a USD75 fee.
About the Author
Umesh is a Marketing Analyst with rich experience in Digital Marking using Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ5) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Connect with him on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yadavumesh/