List of Partner Learning Camp (PLC) Courses Available on Salesforce Trailhead.
What is Partner Learning Camp?
Partner Learning Camp (PLC) is the primary learning destination to expand capabilities to meet Salesforce customer needs now and in the future. Made just for Salesforce partners, PLC offers a growing list of on-demand training, curated for all Partner Trailblazers (ISV, Consulting, Agencies and Resellers). If you have access to Partner Community then you will be able to access Partner Learning Camp. PLC complements Salesforce Trailhead with courses specially curated for Salesforce Partners.
You can access PLC using Partner Learning Camp Login URL.
Apart from access to hundreds of courses specially PLC can be used to:
- Register for Salesforce Events
- Register for Accredited Professional Credential Exam
- Contact Partner Support
- Access Partner News and Event
How can you access Partner Learning Camp course if you are not a Salesforce Partner?
PLC is available only to Salesforce Partners. Some of the PLC courses are available to everyone on Salesforce Trailhead and Salesforce Help. Please find below a list of some of these courses:
- B2B Solution Architect: Partner Learning Camp B2B Solution Architect Courses
- B2C Solution Architect: Customer 360 Guide for Retail
This is not a complete list and will be updated once we come across more PLC courses on Trailhead.
Are you aware of any other PLC courses available on Trailhead? Please let us know in the comments!
- What is Salesforce Accredited Professional Credential?
- Process Automation Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Financial Service Cloud Accredited Professional Exam Guide
- Salesforce Developer Interview Questions
- Salesforce Certification Verification
- Vlocity Interview Questions
- Salesforce Admin Interview Questions