Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Guide.
1. About the Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam
The Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect credential is designed for those who assess the architecture environment and requirements and design sound, scalable, and high-performing technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform that meet sharing and visibility security requirements.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67% (41 out of 60 Questions)
- Registration fee: USD 400 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Prerequisites: None
2. Exam Outline
Declarative Sharing: 76%
- Given a particular customer scenario, describe the appropriate use and limitations of relevant object and field level security settings needed to allow and limit users access to different types of information.
- Given a particular customer scenario, apply the relevant settings required for all the declarative platform security features that would ensure proper data access to relevant users.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate your ability to properly evaluate the use case for and implement teams to ensure the proper visibility and collaboration requirements are implemented.
- Demonstrate how views and folders can be segmented for different groups using out of box security features, such as groups or roles, in an effective manner while keeping in mind security considerations and how these differ from record level security considerations.
- Given a particular customer’s organization hierarchy describe the impact of role hierarchy on record sharing.
- Given a scenario that involves external users, describe how the security and sharing setup can be utilized to properly enforce record visibility for different types of community users. Specifically: Internal, Customer Community, Customer Community Plus, Partner Community.
- Given a particular customer scenario, have awareness of how Enterprise Territory Management can (or cannot be applied) to resolve more complex security requirements.
- Given a customer’s particular data storage and data residency requirements, have awareness of solution options in the marketplace that properly leverages declarative and programmatic security features of Salesforce.
- Given an Architect’s design and configuration of the sharing and security model, describe the methods of validating the sharing and visibility.
- Given a scenario that involves files sharing, describe how files are shared and secured in Salesforce and what are the different options to storing file securely in Salesforce.
Performance and Scalability: 7%
- Given a particular complex customer org setup, design a security model that is maintainable at large scale
Programmatic Sharing: 17%
- Given a scenario, design a solution that leverages programmatic sharing functionalities to achieve a requirement that cannot be met using declarative functionality.
- Given a scenario, describe how to minimize security risks in programmatic customizations (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component) relative to data visibility.
- Demonstrate how to properly design unit tests to verify programmatic security solutions.
- Demonstrate how to properly enforce Object and Field level permission when designing Programmatic Solutions.
3. Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Guide
4. Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam Trailmix
5. Important Topics for Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Exam
5.1 Declarative Sharing: 76% (46 Questions)
- Sharing Architecture
- User Management
- Account Teams
- Custom List Views
- Classic Encryption
- Territory Management
- Custom Permissions
- Implicit Sharing
- Share Groups
- Group Membership Sharing
- Sharing Rules
- Shield Platform Encryption
5.2 Performance and Scalability: 7% (4 Questions)
- Data Skew
5.3 Programmatic Sharing: 17% (10 Questions)
- Apex Sharing
- Apex Crypto Class